Have Question? Call Us Now
Fine Art Insurance
What is Fine Art Insurance?
Fine Art Insurance offers protection against loss or damage, no matter the size, type of artwork, or location. Accidents happen at the least opportune moment regardless of the security measures in place. It is important to have the proper insurance in place to secure such a rare investment.
Protection Against: (Up to USD $100,000,000)
- Loss in the Mail
- Natural Disaster
- Accidental Damage or Breakage
- Other damage or loss, unless specifically excluded.
Our Underwriters are ready to assist you.
Our team of underwriters has the insurance experience to address any risk. Knowledge of industry laws and practices helps us ensure your property is insured to market value.
Coverage extends to include the following:
- Art glass windows
- Antique furniture
- Antique silver
The underwriters are only liable to the extent that any other valid
insurance would fail to cover any claim if this insurance had not
This insurance does not cover:
- Loss or damage caused by or resulting from: natural ageing, gradual deterioration, inherent defect, rust or oxidation, moth or vermin, warping or shrinkage;
- repairing, restoring, retouching, or any similar process; (aridity, humidity, exposure to light or extremes of temperature unless such loss or damage is caused by storm, frost or fire.
- Loss from or damage in or on unattended vehicles, unless in the custody of a competent professional carrier.
- Electrical or mechanical fault or breakdown.
- The amount of the deductible stated in the schedule for each and every loss.
- Loss or damage or liability directly or indirectly occasioned by, happening through or in consequence of war, invasion, acts or foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power.
- Loss or damage caused by or resulting from confiscation, nationalisation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority.
- Loss or destruction of or damage to any property whatsoever
or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising there-
from or any consequential loss, any legal liability of whatsoever
nature, directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or
arising from :
- ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel,
- the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof,) nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination.
- No Deductible
- Lost Value
- In Storage
- On Premises
- In Transit Coverage
- Unnamed Location Coverage
- Loss Buy Back Provision
- New Acquisitions
- Wall to Wall Coverage
- On Loan/Consignment
- Itemized or Blanket Coverage
- Choice of Settlements in event of loss