Have Question? Call Us Now
Protect Your Business with Cyber Insurance
As corporations continue to modernize using cutting-edge systems and technologies, cyber security has become a major focus. Each day millions of businesses around the world depend on the internet to perform their services. A single data breach can disrupt operations and even shut down the company’s ability to service its customers. Ultimately resulting in damage to the organization’s image, reputation, and bottom line.
From small businesses to large multinational corporations, hackers do not discriminate. The number of cyber attacks has increased across all industries, along with the costs. According to the 2016 Ponemon Study, the average cost of a data breach is now at $4 million per cyber incident.*
Hackers are getting very sophisticated in bypassing security measures. Question is what to do once your system has been compromised.
Cyber Risk Insurance Policy Features
- Broad coverage options customized to fit your business
- Designed for small businesses to large multinational firms
- Flexible all-inclusive coverage triggers
- Tailored policies across a range of industries and business sectors
- Single coverage solution for all cyber risks
In today’s business environment, securing sensitive and confidential information is just smart business practice. Including cyber risk insurance as part of your company’s cyber security plan is critical to your long term success.
* 2016 Ponemon Average Cost of a Data Breach